Thursday, February 26, 2009

Patriot Returns... but who is leading the charge?

It seems that the Peabody Patriot is back on live. However it seems like it has a new tone and a new email address... and this leads me to believe it might (again) be under new leadership.

To this I say... WELCOME! I think that multiple points of view are often the most conducive to an active and engaging conversation. Readers will find they sometimes agree and sometimes disagree with my points or take on issues, but that is often a good place to being to discuss these issues in depth.

Please be sure to visit the Peabody Patriot and say hello. Also be sure to visit back here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares who is running it? We know your running this one, but then again, we do not know who you are?

Peabody_Insider said...

You mis-understand me.

I am not asking the Patriot to unmask him- or herself...

But if it is a new person... tell us. Pick a new name like Jorge did... and if it is indeed OG, I would like to know that as well.

I only speculated that last one because of the use of "Dark City" which I have heard no one else use in reference to Peabody.

The Patriot is not likely to unmask anytime soon, and I have no desire to ask him/her to do so.

Anonymous said...

OG says..
I too noticed the 'dark city' reference in the mysterious Patriot's return...and since I have no personal patent on the dark city reference the new Patriot apparently liked it enough to kick off his/her new site.....so be it....but rest assured PI that the one and only OG is not running that blog...and it can't be KD because the spelling seems to be pretty accurate!! sworn to fun and loyal to none....OG has been approached several times to get into the blog business but for now I will continue to visit and comment only.

Peabody_Insider said...

Glad to hear from you as always
OG!

 
Elegant template from BlogMundi
Photo credit: Elizabeth Thomsen, CCL